Massivescale.cloud (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 (the Act), the data controller is Occentus Network SL (VIES ESB97933022)
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in an Application Form on our site www.massivescale.cloud (our site). This includes information provided at the time of applying for our services or in response to a request from us for further information in connection with your application. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- Information that you attach to any application made to us, either online vie our Application Form or otherwise, (which could include spreadsheets, presentation slides, text documents or photographs).
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type or for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To process and consider an application made by you using our contact forms;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email.
We will not provide your information to any third party without first obtaining your consent.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us in writing when you complete the Application Form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Occentus Network Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.